Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blue Jeans


The weather here in Delaware has taken a turn for the better! The last few days were down-right balmy. Sampson is enjoying the outdoors and his eczema is clearing up well now. Here are some pictures of him playing on the patio.


Like most babies, Sampson loves to be naked. No pants mean less restriction in grabbing his toes. He was quite happy to be out there with no shirt but I was afraid his knees would get scraped sans jeans. Sampson is thinking about a career in modeling for Calvin Klein...





...or maybe he'll just play with the grass.


5 comments:

Nana Jo said...

I was pleasantly surprised to find a new blog this a.m.- I just checked yesterday!
Definately the face ( and bod) of Calvin Klein of the future!!
Nana Jo

Colleen said...

I can't believe Sammy's modeling talent hasn't been discovered yet. I mean, it's so obvious. I love the new combing of the bangs; however, I will miss the tuft that was constantly sticking straight up!

Colleen said...

ok really his bangs looked different to me today, and then i looked at the other posts and they haven't changed that much. (and i meant is, not was sticking straight up!) long live the hair tuft!

Anonymous said...

just because you have all these cute new pictures on here doesn't mean i forgot about the crazy sampson pictures...i still want copies of those the are hilarious

Anonymous said...

Definitely the best Calvin Klein model I've seen so far- and that includes Brooke Sheilds and Mark Wahlberg!

-Kerry