Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tree!



Last weekend we put up Sampson's first Christmas tree. We had the entire Vennard family over to help us decorate. Sammy loved his Pooh Bear Baby's First Christmas ornament from Nana Jo and Papa. We upsized this year! The tree was almost to our ceiling! We are so lucky that my mother was so diligent about saving our ornaments. I have a collection large enough to cover the entire tree.





The stocking on the mantle is the one Grammy made for Sampson. It's a big large for his foot, but it will be just perfect for presents!



Sampson was in high spirits for the decorating. He especially likes the lights! He is currently an EIT- Elf in Trainning.

4 comments:

Nana Jo said...

The tree ( and Sampson!) is beautiful.
I recognize some of those ornaments- thanks for zooming in on them!!
Can't wait to celebrate up here also.
Nana Jo

Anonymous said...

Precious!
-Kerry

Colleen said...

the little elf has stolen my heart. love it! and of course i love the tree too!

Missy said...

I am just bloghopping from the Wimberly's - just have to say, I LOVE the name Sampson! Way cool!

Merry Christmas,
Missy