Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Where Have the Vees Gone?!

I'm so sorry I have not kept up with the blogging over the holidays, but you know how it is...
In addition to the usual whirlwind of Christmas and New Year's traveling and such, I am also taking a class everyday now and we are putting our house the market this week! Yikes! Needless to say, the Wild Vees are... well... wild. Very wild.
I am slowly accumulating the photos from all of our holiday adventures to post here for all to enjoy. Adventures including (but not limited to) massive quantities of baked goods (both produced and consumed), traveling 500 miles, 12" of snow, jumping into the Atlantic Ocean, and a mean game of Charades (The Awkward Moments Edition). I will post these blogs under the date which they occurred, so check back soon! Until then, here is a darling photo of my boys reading together.






No comments: