Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcome John Wilson Landers!

Welcome to the world Mr. Landers! My cousin Jenni was due two weeks before me and her baby boy arrived on July 28 at 2:37am weighing 7lbs 8oz. The proud family posed for their first portrait below.


Little Tommy was hoping for a little sister, but is an excited big brother to little Jack. He called me the next morning to tell me the news, and I could hardly understand him through his rushed, excited explanation. He was up for more than 24 hours with little-to-no sleep! His arm is still broken, but that did not stop him from holding Jack and telling him what he needs to know about being a boy.



The Landers Men


The Proud Nana

Three cousins in my family are (were) expecting new additions. Jen was due first, then me, and my other cousin Jenn. Now that Jack has arrived, we are on deck! It has really made it a reality that our little one will be here soon! But as Tommy was sure to tell me when Jack arrived, his little brother will always be older than my kid.

No comments: