Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Belly Update

Adoring blog fans,

I'm sorry for my lack of entries as of late, but I really thought the baby would be here by now and I was hoping not to write anymore pregnancy blogs! But alas, it seems the littlest Vee is not ready to come out yet, so we took the opportunity to take some more belly photos. This is one heck of a belly if you ask me! It's very hard because the baby sticks its butt out above my belly button. Apparently my uterus is especially long right now (41.5cm) which could mean this baby is "tall." If so, it must have inherited this trait from its father. Hopefully it does not inherit its father's girth as well since Jimmy was almost 11lbs at birth! These pictures were taken at Lum's Pond, 39 1/2 weeks pregnant.






As for me, I am hanging in there! It is uncomfortable to sit because it shoves up into my ribs, and uncomfortable to stand because it pulls on my back. I've gained about 35-40lbs all in one region so a little discomfort might be expected. I've been spending my time sewing little baby outfits and making little felt shoes. I made one for baby Jack, one for baby Molly, and one for our very own. Jimmy is impressed that he married such a crafty lady.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! Thanks for the "belly update," I know you are getting close, so I have been checking your blog daily. You're in the home stretch, so keep up the good work. Love you lots!

-Kerry

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah and Jimmy, You are a picture of a beautiful healthy Mom-to-Be!! I am very proud of you both and excite dfor this new "long" person. Pamper yourself because someone new will be taking charge soon. Lots of Love from the Ct Powers clan.

Word of wisdom-move about as much as you can in labor-walk, rock etc. Let gravity do some of the work and keep the goal in mind-love and smiles like never before!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! Miss Denise gave your blog info to us. Now I can keep Ted apprised of Baby Vee status! I love the picts. Keep 'em coming because we won't get to meet the beautiful baby until X-mas.

Sending all our love!