Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Photos

Bath Time
Sampson is just starting to show interest in mirrors. I don't think he knows that the image is himself, but he does smile when he sees the "other guy." He really enjoys bath time and loves to kick his legs and use his arms to splash Oma. The only part he doesn't like is getting out of the water and into the cold air! He requires lots of snuggles right after to warm up.








Special Onesie
This onesie was hand decorated by one Mr. Tommy Landers and as you can see,
Sampson loves it!








Suspenders
We have an adorable dress outfit consisting of dress pants and suspenders which Sampson was planning on wearing around the holidays (you know, office parties and family get-togethers) but I was worried he would out-grow them by then! So we took an afternoon to dress up and have a little photo shoot. He looks rather dapper if I do say so myself!








Sweet Pea
For Halloween, Sampson dressed up as the sweetest pea ever. I actually purchased the costume before he was even born... because I knew he'd have the cutest little face. I love vegetables!









Oma
I realized that since I am usually the one behind the camera, there are no photos of us together. Auntie Colleen was kind enough to take some pictures of the two of us before he got in the bathtub. Can you see a resemblance?




1 comment:

swpsox said...

Oh my word, third picture down of Mr. Sam in his business lovelies....that's my favorite