Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Chilly Weather

It's getting cold out here on the east coast! And apparently, it's the time of year when Sampson stores things in his cheeks! Observe:



I've been told that I had the squirrely cheeks too as a baby. Sorry kid!


Squirrely or not, who wouldn't want to be snuggly in fleece from hoodie to toe? Sammy certainly enjoyed the outfit when we ventured out into the cold this week. He is three months old now and really growing quickly! Over 15 lbs with some serious head control, he loves his jumperoo and the Beatles. He likes long walks and milkshakes. He is making lots of sounds and we have lengthy conversations. He sleeps from 9pm to 8am with one pit stop around 3. He loves books and is in the middle of an epic Eric Carle series. And can't wait to see what happens on Grey's Anatomy this week. He's really just an all-around great guy with dimples. What else can I say? I'm a proud Oma.



1 comment:

Colleen said...

I feel like I just read a personal ad. His little fleece thing is adorable, and I'm glad he still loves the jumparoo!