Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rolling Over

*Anyone watching?


*Oh hi...


*Nothing to see here... just adorable smiles, see?


Our little Sampson has become an expert roller-overer! It is nearly impossible to keep him on his back now. He's discovered that he can better explore his surroundings from his belly. The days of leaving Sammy on the bed "just-for-a-second-while-I-run-to-the-bathroom" are over now that he can somehow manage to wiggle around. Even on the floor, I leave him on his back to put a load of laundry in the machine, and I return to find him half way across the room with a toy in his hand. I swear he gets up and dances around when no one is watching... (***please see mischievous baby, above)

Here is the action sequence:

First, pull the legs up and throw them over to the side... and smile at Oma.

Then hoist the shoulders around and use the head.

Almost there! Just use that arm for the final push.

See? Nothing to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww I wish I could see this up close rather than stalking Samson from afar. So I'm also waiting for a blog post about moi! It should go a little something like this, "I have this student named Melissa. She is the most awesome person ever and she makes spectacular mix CDs. I don't know how I ever lived life without her." haha. But I love, love, love your mix CD. I'd have to say that numero 4 the song by Copeland is my current fave of the moment (it changes).
<3 melissa